From: "Eric Hansmann eric@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC YahooGroup ; "1914to1940RRingr@..." <1914to1940RRing@...>; resinfreightcars@...; proto-layouts@...
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2016 10:03 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Fowler box car kits

The kit-building bug bit me recently so an HO scale Westerfield 36-foot Fowler box car was pulled from the pile and built. I kept rolling with another kit build of a similar car. Two more box cars are now ready to use! Check out the tips, techniques, and details on my DesignBuildOp blog.

Eric Hansmann
El Paso, TX