STMFC Trucks, was BRAKE WHEELS AND HOUSING

Rhbale@...

Chuck Peck...

Richard Hendrickson's final article on prototype trucks appeared in the May 2005 edition of Model Railroad Hobbyist, a free monthly publication available on line. To see and/or download Dr. Hendrickson's article go to

Richard Bale

In a message dated 12/12/2016 4:40:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, STMFC@... writes:

Perhaps I'm the one holding the wrong end of the stick. BUT, the model
truck article referenced by Bill Pardie illustrated the various model trucks
available, not a comprehensive view of prototype trucks.  A photo essay on
the various MODEL brake gears available might help some of us decide
which would look best on our model car. Recognizing, of course, that we
do not have the broad selection to cover every prototype.
Chuck Peck in FL