From: frograbbit602@yahoo.com [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:59 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] NP reefer " 3 door"

I have on the workbench a  recently acquired Northern Pacific "3 door " Resin Parts refrigerator kit  by Stan Rydarowicz, series 91500 to 91999. The reefers were built in the NP Brainerd Shops in 1954. I have found good photos, "A" end only, one color ( Bob's Photos ) and one black and white, NP 91835, a Wade Stevenson photo on the NP Historical Assoc. website. I also found the equipment drawing for this series of reefers on the NPRHA site. Even with this data I still need help. The kit has a Morton running board and brake platform  which I can not verify are correct. And, as I have only been able to find photos of "A" end I do not know the brake wheel. Do you have any data on these reefers to help with my unknowns?  In advance I Thank You for your time and effort to respond to my request for help.
Happy Holidays, Lester Breuer