Ojai CA

From: "Jim Hayes jimhayes97225@... [STMFC]"

Browsing thru my unfinished stock, I opened a P2K Mather stock car kit which contained a Mather kit which I had sliced and spliced into a 50' car. Also in the box were a set of resin doors for it. It didn't take me long to find that Stan Rydarowicz sold a kit for this car back around 2010-11. Did anyone buy one of these? Were there any instructions? What was in his 'kit'? Did he just do the slicing and cast a new roof, or??? Did he include or direct you to a source for decals?
I found a photo of a model of Stan's on display at Naperville or Cocoa Beach in NYC's NISX markings but so far I haven't found any prototype pictures or info.

And that brought up another question. Whatever happened to Stan's decals? Was he sourcing them with someone else?

Jim