From: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 4:56 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] RE: MP Box car

I picked up an MP 50' boxcar of an unknown origin at a train show.I suspect
it might be a Front Range model.The detail is not up to today's
standard.Not being familiar with the MP or its rolling stock I am seeking
help as I would like to upgrade this model.The car is lettered for the
86200 series.The information I am seeking,if it is not a "Fooby",is:roof
type,running boards and truck type.Any help would be appreciated before I
plunge into an attempt to upgrade.Armand Premo