Re: STMFC@yahoogroups.com

gary laakso

I share your challenge at the work table and to help organize tools, parts and decals, I use Westerfield, Atheran and other similar boxes with lids.  The boxes are open, so if I need pliers/tweezers they are in a box that I can see.  Same with brake parts and the like.

Gary Laakso
south of Mike Brock until Thursday!

On Jan 1, 2017, at 4:57 PM, Armand Premo arm.p.prem@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I"ll preface my remarks by saying I am somewhat of a Klutz at times.While working on a project my work bench gets cluttered.I waste too much time searching for a specific tool in a "Sea of Silver".Short of stopping in the middle of the project to clean up my  my work bench,are there any suggestion such as color coding tools that would help speed up production? Armand Premo