Re: More Photos from the Erie Lackawanna web site

Brian Carlson

I was hoping SGL would post first but here goes. First these are not EL photos. They are in Steamtown's collection and posted to the EL mailing list daily (usually) by Pat McKnight of the NPS. They are posted to the EL mailing list since the are generally on the Erie/DL&W east of Binghamton NY. Pat posts them for interest and in many cases to determine additional information about the photos.

The easiest way to see them are his daily posts. The list can be found at.

   The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
   http://EL-List.railfan.net/

The archive is here

And the photo archive is here

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 3, 2017, at 5:14 PM, 'Eric Hansmann' eric@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Charlie,

I have not fond a way to search their site. Here’s the page where I usually start trolling around.

http://lists.railfan.net/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

Maybe some ELRHS members can offer more assistance.

Eric Hansmann

El Paso, TX