Re: HO Uncoupling Levers

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Steve,

Try Bowser. They show them in stock.

http://www.bowserorders.com/.sc/ms/sch/ee?search=229-6215&go.x=14&go.y=11

Over all I agree with making a fixture to bend up your own but that takes time to work out.

John Hagen

3b

Thu Jan 5, 2017 1:08 pm (PST) . Posted by:

pennsylvania1954

I have run out of my supply of the ubiquitous Coupler Cut-bar--Standard, Detail Associates 229-6215. Although I rarely buy direct from Walthers, their website often provides a good indicator of market availability. It says these won't be available until March 2017. My usual suppliers are all out of stock. This may be the wrong day to ask with everyone traveling to the other side of Florida, but does anyone know of a retailer with a supply of these essential parts?

Thanks!

Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

Thu Jan 5, 2017 5:10 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Tim O'Connor" cf5250

Steve, they are quite easy to make yourself, with a little practice.