Re: Monon #37 w/Archer Surface Details Update

Jack Mullen

Archer provides a sheet with lines of three widths, approximately .005, .007, and .010, according to their website. I'd think the .010 might do for representing Murphy pressed ribs in HO.

In O, I think I'll try one of the smaller sizes next time I need welded boxcar sides.

I'm wondering about the term Cambre roof. The capitalization suggests it's a trade name, but it's one I've not encountered before. OTOH, uncapitalized it's awfully close to "camber", which describes the shape of the roof, a shallow arch. Anyone have facts or insights?

Jack Mullen