Re: Rust-Oleum Dead Flat Clear Finish

Clark Propst

I’ve used spray cans at work forever, some brands are better than others. At home I’ve used Testors Dullcote in a can years ago, but it seemed to always end up with a spotty finish? Lately I’ve used white primer to paint a couple large structures. Here in the north country it would be difficult you use rattle cans year round. I need to paint some trees. Later this week it’s suppose to (maybe) hit 40. I’ll lay a drop cloth over my work bench in the garage, stick the trees in foam, run out to the garage, spray them with a couple different camo shades and run them back in the basement. I have a large paint booth, but not large enough to paint a gaggle of trees in.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa