From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 4:33 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Air hoses

Really enjoyed Michael Gross's weathering article in the January MRH. The lack of coupler trip pin and air hose installation added to the look I am after. I plan to use some of his techniques and add air hoses to my fleet.

Looking for suggestions on which hoses to buy and any installation tips. Modeling the B&O in September 1956.

Thanks.

Fran Giacoma