7 Ft Youngstown door, HO scale - Help requested

O Fenton Wells

I am kitbashing some 40 ft. DD boxcars in HO scale and need 2 sets of 7 ft Youngstown doors that are 5-6-5 corrugations.  Kadee (Part No. 2235) is right on but the tack board is cast in and I don't feel I can remove it without screwing an otherwise good door casting.  I looked at Southwest Scale and they make it but in a 6 ft wide door.  That may be what I have to do is add a foot to the SW Scale door.

Any other ideas that I may have overlooked from you bashers would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Fenton Wells