Re: Rust-Oleum Dead Flat Clear Finish

Greg Martin

Ron,

When you are ready to invest, go online and print out a 40% off one coupon from Hobby Lobby and buy the one that best fits you, they have several. IF it were me it would be a Pasche as they have parts available for them in the store.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Ron Merrick writes:

Soon I'll need to buy a new airbrush, and I'll buy a new compressor to go with it, because I've got some stuff under construction that will need colors that don't come in a can.  But I have had several years worth of backlog that didn't need airbrushing, so I've gone with the flow.