From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:49 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Harbor Freight Compressors

I've had one for about six years now and the only problem I had was having to replace the fittings which were diecast zamac.   Used it to install about 800 sf of 3/4" oak flooring besides having it available for hobby uses

In general have been very satisfied with all their products for the relatively light use I give them

Charlie Vlk

On Jan 17, 2017, at 8:11 PM, 'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Some of us have been talking about compressors, and I am not the only one to have bought a Harbor Freight compressor.  I got a flyer today saying that they are having a major sale on compressors.  I think I paid #80 for mine; it’s in the flyer for $49.99.

Schuyler

Avast logo