Re: Compressors—was Rust-Oleum Dead Flat Clear Finish

A&Y Dave in MD

A little patience on eBay and you can find great compressors with tanks. I got a high end Iwata compressor (silent with tank, regulator, moisture trap, the Shark?) from an auto detailer who taught a class for ten on painting cars, and then sold the compressors he didn't need (which were paid for by tuition). I got a $400 compressor with less than 5 weeks' use for $120 including shipping. You may say this was a rare event. True. But eBay lists a million items and therefore "rare" 1 time in a hundred thousand events will occur 100 times!

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott's iPad