Re: Compressors—was Rust-Oleum Dead Flat Clear Finish

A&Y Dave in MD

I hated orders of magnitude. Even 10 times would not exactly be rare. Sending messages out between meetings at work allows little time for review and editing.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Jan 18, 2017, at 9:33 AM, Charles Peck lnnrr152@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Dave, you don't happen to teach math, do you?
(GRIN)
Chuck Peck

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 9:29 AM, David bott dbott@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

A little patience on eBay and you can find great compressors with tanks. I got a high end Iwata compressor (silent with tank, regulator, moisture trap, the Shark?) from an auto detailer who taught a class for ten on painting cars, and then sold the compressors he didn't need (which were paid for by tuition). I got a $400 compressor with less than 5 weeks' use for $120 including shipping. You may say this was a rare event. True. But eBay lists a million items and therefore "rare" 1 time in a hundred thousand events will occur 100 times!

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott's iPad