Branchline 40' Postwar AAR box cars

Fred Jansz

Hi all, I have a question regarding Branchline's 40' postwar AAR box cars. As a WP fan I've built 3 of these (WP owned 250) for my HO-scale fleet. However, I have 2 more to build that I would like to paint & letter for other roads. The cars have 4/4 dreadnaught ends, panel roofs and 7' door Youngstown doors. Now the Q is: which other roads posessed similar cars with 7' doors? I model/collect July 1950. Run boards, doors & brake can be any type since the kits are not yet assembled. Thanks for your expertise.
Best regards,
Fred 'WP' Jansz