Re: Branchline 40' Postwar AAR box cars

Schuyler Larrabee

Todd, you are raising a question in my mind, to which I think I know the answer, but I’d like to clarify things:

You’re listing three cars “built” in the ‘50s, which do not appear on Ed’s list, ERIE, BC and PRR. So are those models “foobies,” or is Ed’s list a dated list, i.e., a list of cars of that ID that existed in 1944, or is it an “all time list” of all the roads that had cars matching that description?

I suspect the latter, but I think you can see how I could wonder about this.

Schuyler

Hi Fred,

I have a BCK (blt 1956), ERIE (blt 1952) and a PRR (blt 1951), all unbuilt Branchline kits. Would you be interested in a trade? I model 1952, so I'm hoping the WP cars are the ones built in 1947.

Todd Sullivan.