Re: Dullcote

Steve SANDIFER

I have had no problem, but I tend to use it up before a "year or two." When I get a new bottle, I pour half into the empty former bottle, then fill both up with thinner.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:39 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Dullcote

Hi Steve,

Have you found that the Dullcote mixed with lacquer thinner as you stated is stable over the course of a year ot two?

At one time I did this with Floquil paints, and my experience was that the paint would solidify in the bottle in a few weeks time, basically laying waste to an entire bottle of paint.

Thanks

Claus Schlund