Re: B&O N-34 Wagon Top Covered Hopper - Update

Mark.Rossiter@...

I was finally contacted by Spring Mills Depot about my interest in purchasing one of these cars.  I placed my order immediately after learning the shipping charges.  Less than an hour later I was notified that my order was shipped.  I still plan on checking out what's available at the Springfield show this weekend.

By the way, I did contact the B&ORHS comany store and while their prices are a bit cheaper, they are sold out of every version I am interested in.

Mark Rossiter