Re: Southern Car & Foundry

Schuyler Larrabee

“Fully Functioning” maybe but so dark and low contrast as to be essentially unreadable. And text should NEVER be slammed up against the left margin; makes you wonder what you can’t see off to the left. I found it basically useless.

Schuyler

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:58 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Southern Car & Foundry

Don't know what site you're looking at, but the SC&F site I just looked at is fully functioning

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

On 1/24/17 4:52 PM, Jim Hayes jimhayes97225@... [STMFC] wrote:

Looks like the web site has been redone but it's incomplete and not ready for prime time.

Jim

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Richard Townsend richtownsend@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I have been trying to get to Southern Car & Foundry's web site at southerncarandfoundry.com, but have been having no luck. Does anyone else have this problem? All I get is "This page can't be displayed."

Richard Townsend

Lincoln City, OR