Re: High Detail semi-scale wheel sets by IMRC

Doug Dolloff <doug_irc@...>

Jared,
       Our  current line will be continued. I will get some photos on our website asap.

Best regards,
Doug Dolloff
Senior Vice President
InterMountain Railway Co

On Jan 24, 2017, at 8:42 PM, Andy Carlson midcentury@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Jared-
I believe the new wheels are in addition to the existing line. I still sell a lot of these original semi-scale wheels by the 1000s.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Will the old line continue to be offered?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

---In STMFC@..., wrote :

Hello-
It seems that the new HO wheel sets from Intermountain, their "High Detail" semi-scale code 88 wheels, will be shipped to dealers soon.

I have not seen any, either in picture form or in person. Were these wheel sets on display at Cocoa Beach? Has anyone seen them yet, and if so, do you have an opinion? They will sell for a premium (Retail $18/12 pack vs $14/12 pack for their current line). I offer substantial discounts on IM wheels.

Regards,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA