Re: Tangent at Amherst Show this weekend

Mark.Rossiter@...

Bill, if you are talking about the General American 1917-design 8000 Gallon Non-Insulated Tank Car, yes they had some at the show.  For sure they had some of the Deep Rock and UTLX cars.  I don't know how many or what others because the table was quite active at the time.  I asked one of the principles there if there was anything n the pipeline he could talk about.  He said "That's not the way we do business, but I can tell you it's going to be a very busy year."  Make of that what you will.

I also stopped by the Spring Mills Depot table and they were doing a very brisk business with the B&O covered hoppers.  No 'show discounts', but I saved on shipping costs.

Mark Rossiter