Re: Wood Floors in Gondolas—Board widt hs?

Mark Stamm

Bill

This might work for your propose.

Mark

Mark P Stamm
Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com

Sent from my mobile device

On Jan 30, 2017, at 12:32 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Actually what I am thinking is to glue down two parallel pieces of of .100 x .100 styrene using a piece of 6-inch wood to keep these parallel. Then I would initially push then pull the wood past a razor blade secured to remove one scale inch of wood. Still trying to sort out how to secure the blade. I may build a structure from styrene to hold the blade and glue the structure into place but still allow me to change blades.

I am sure an idea will come to me in the shower.

Bill Welch