Re: High Detail semi-scale wheel sets by IMRC

Not a purchase question.

What are the axle length of Intermountain's standard and high detail wheel sets (if different)?

Thanks.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On Jan 31, 2017, at 7:45 PM, Andy Carlson midcentury@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hello-
The new HO wheel sets from Intermountain, their "High Detail" semi-scale code 88 33" wheels, have arrived.

These sell for a premium (Retail $18/12 pack vs $14/12 pack for their current line). I am offering these at a substantial discount. These are close to fit many trucks, such as TMW, Intermountain, Branchline, P2K and many others.
MSRP of $18/12 pack, purchase from me for $11/12 pack. This is very close to wholesale. I also have the regular 33" semi-scale wheel sets for $9/12 pack. Shipping of $2.85 and up will apply. I accept checks and money orders. I also accept PayPal with a modest fee.
Contact me off-list (Please) at <midcentury@...> Thanks,-Andy Carlson Ojai CA