From: 'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 11:36 pm
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [STMFC] Well flats, depressed flats, and shipments (UNCLASSIFIED)

Is hoseeker a membership site or list? I got “403 Permission denied.”

Schuyler

On 2/9/2017 12:57 PM, 'Gatwood, Elden J CIV CESAW CESAD (US)' elden.j.gatwood@... [STMFC] wrote:

Is one of them a Buckeye 6-axle trucked version with roller bearings

While very crude now, it was neat for it's time. I found the sheet for it.

http://hoseeker.net/redball/redball33lehighvalleywellflatcar.jpg

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941