From: "'Earl Tuson' etuson@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 4:56 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Accurail 36 foot boxcars

Dennis retorts:

> Maybe your correspondent should order up a set of drawings from the Pullman Library at the Illinois Railway Museum;
then he would see the wood end with exposed steel end sill is correct.

They don't even have to go that far. IIRC, both the 1913 and 1916 CBC's have the relevant car drawings; both of these
issues are available online. Just basic research...

https://archive.org/stream/cu31924032183208#page/n271/mode/2up

Earl Tuson