From: "'Schuyler Larrabee' schuyler.larrabee@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 10:46 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Accurail 36 foot boxcars

Doug Harding wrote:
“ . . .Accurail does make it possible to build a fleet of good looking cars for an operating layout with minimal time and expense. And for that reason I will be a customer as these cars become available.
 Accurail does a lot of work to figure out the prototypes that at the very least, come close.  Not “eight wheels just like the prototype” close, but close enough that you have to know the prototype to be able to judge.
And if you have that prototype photograph, and there are modifications you can make to bring the car closer to a “real authentic model,” well, this IS a list of modelers, is it not?  Make those modifications, write up what you did, and share, please.
Schuyler