Re: Accurail 36 foot boxcars

dale florence <dwwesley@...>

Tank cars were a round a lot longer then you think  I went to High School from 58 to 62, and I use to have to cross Gibson yards every day. I would read the dates on cars that  were built, in  01,02,03,04,05, 06, etc. All these tank cars were coming from the four refineries in Whiting Indiana

Dale Florence

From: "riverman_vt@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Accurail 36 foot boxcars

Gee, Bill, just think of the broader number of car types there would be for you to model if you backed your time frame up from five to ten years. Let's see, there are all sorts of 36 ft. cars that were gone by 1955 not to mention early reefers and tank cars that you like. Just thinking out loud but consider the possibilities!

My best, Don Valentine