Re: Accurail 36 foot boxcars

Donald B. Valentine

   And New England Rail Service has been looking at Wine ventilators for years, Doug. The trouble
is finding a toolmaker who will even consider the little devils at a cost that can be at least recovered
from sales, never mind any consideration for "profit". Some of the Pullman Parts line ran into the
same problem but when the item was needed to have a complete line it was done anyway. The
Wine ventilators, not being a part of any line are another matter, but I'm still looking. I have someone
who can do it if he would make up his mind to and give me a cost. It would get the most standard
size of Wine vent in any case.

My best, Don Valentine
              New England Rail Service, Inc.