Re: steamerafreightcars.com - Updated 1932 ARA, 1937 AAR, Modified 1937 AAR and 40' Post-war AAR box car rosters posted

naptownprr

Hi all,

I went to the STMFC site to look at the tables Hawkins contributed, but I can't open them.  They turn black when I try to look at them.  What's wrong?

Jim Hunter

From: STMFC@... on behalf of 'Aley, Jeff A' Jeff.A.Aley@... [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:48 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] steamerafreightcars.com - Updated 1932 ARA, 1937 AAR, Modified 1937 AAR and 40' Post-war AAR box car rosters posted

FYI: the very useful and excellent website http://www.steamerafreightcars.com is not formally associated with the Steam-Era Freight Cars (STMFC) Yahoo!Group.

That said, we at STMFC appreciate and applaud what is done at that website to further our knowledge (and therefore enjoyment) of steam-era freight cars.  But please bear in mind that if we do something horrible on the Yahoo!Group, it in no way represents the opinions of the management of that website.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, STMFC

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 10:34 PM
To: Steam Freight Cars Group
Subject: [STMFC] steamerafreightcars.com - Updated 1932 ARA, 1937 AAR, Modified 1937 AAR and 40' Post-war AAR box car rosters posted

I'm pleased to report that significant new material has been posted to the web site. 

Included are several new and updated tables of roster information for the following prototypes:

1. 1932 ARA box car
  2. 1937 AAR box car
  3. Modified 1937 AAR box car
  4. Post-war 40' AAR box cars

This material was compiled by Ed Hawkins.  There will be additional material added in coming days.

Please contact me off-list if you have questions, comments or material to contribute.

Kind regards, Rob

-- 
Rob Adams
Wellman, Iowa

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.