From: STMFC@... on behalf of 'Aley, Jeff A' Jeff.A.Aley@... [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:48 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] steamerafreightcars.com - Updated 1932 ARA, 1937 AAR, Modified 1937 AAR and 40' Post-war AAR box car rosters posted

FYI: the very useful and excellent website http://www.steamerafreightcars.com is not formally associated with the Steam-Era Freight Cars (STMFC) Yahoo!Group.

That said, we at STMFC appreciate and applaud what is done at that website to further our knowledge (and therefore enjoyment) of steam-era freight cars.  But please bear in mind that if we do something horrible on the Yahoo!Group, it in no way represents the opinions of the management of that website.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, STMFC