From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:46 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Digest Number 10718

5 Messages

Digest #10718

1b

Re: Fallen Flags Photo Website - Gone? by "Chad Rogers" crogershobbies

1c

Re: Fallen Flags Photo Website - Gone? by "Bill Keene" billkeene2004

1d

Re: Fallen Flags Photo Website - Gone? by "Tony Thompson" sigpress

1e

Re: Fallen Flags Photo Website - Gone? by "Chad Rogers" crogershobbies

Messages

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 am (PST) . Posted by:

rjramik

12:54pm and got in with no prob. Searched "fallen flags" and got
the following url

www.rr-fallenflags.org

Rich Ramik
On 02/22/17, therrboomer@...
[STMFC]<STMFC@...> wrote:

2/22 at 2:32am can't connect. Sometime in the past week I was
able to connect though.

Dick Haave

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Chad Rogers" crogershobbies

I still can't get in to it on my phone nor computer.

Be well,

Chad C. Rogers
Jefferson City, Tenn. USA

> On Feb 22, 2017, at 13:07, richramik@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:
>
> 12:54pm and got in with no prob. Searched "fallen flags" and got the following url
>
> www.rr-fallenflags.org
>
> Rich Ramik
>

> On 02/22/17, therrboomer@... [STMFC]<STMFC@...> wrote:
>

> 2/22 at 2:32am can't connect. Sometime in the past week I was able to connect though.
>

> Dick Haave

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Bill Keene" billkeene2004

Same here. Can not connect. The message reads, “Can not connect because the server is not responding.”

Being in the middle of a modeling project that is presently on hold.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

www.rr-fallenflags.org <http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/>

>> Rich Ramik
>>

>> On 02/22/17, therrboomer@... <mailto:therrboomer@...> [STMFC]<STMFC@... >> wrote:
>>

>> 2/22 at 2:32am can't connect. Sometime in the past week I was able to connect though.
>>

>> Dick Haave

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Tony Thompson" sigpress

After reading 47 messages on this topic, decided to try with Firefox on my Mac. Site comes right up, though home page says there are "down periods." But the photos posted for today do come up all right.

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:08 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Chad Rogers" crogershobbies

That's the same message I've been receiving. I'm hoping it comes back. I really appreciate what the owner of the site has done for us.

Be well,

Chad C. Rogers
Jefferson City, Tenn. USA