Re: Really interesting freight car photos today

Jack Mullen

Dennis said:
 as I recall Jack Mullens posted a link to a diagram of the construction used by the Milwaukee Road

I didn't post that diagram, tho I might have referenced it sometime, as I will do now.

. Credit goes to Richard Wilkens, who also posted this accompanying  note with text from a Milw car repair manual.

That was in response to a thread on board roofs, in which Dennis had this informative post:

That all was 10 years ago. A lot of great reference material in the STMFC archives.

Jack Mullen (not plural)