From: mike barone fmikebarone@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 3:43 pm
Subject: [STMFC] early ORER's

Gentlemen:
Would anyone happen to know where I could access ORER's for the 1905-1915 period? I have checked with the NMRA library and they do list the material but it is still in the middle of a move to Sacramento so cannot access these and it maybe some time before they will be available again. I have ORER's both pre and post period so it is only those years I'm lacking. Specifically what I need are the CPR pages for those years,
Thanks
Mike Barone