From: "Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Atlas/Branchline Sale

Weird. I tried with FOUR box cars and got $22 as the lowest shipping charge.
No thanks.

I don't see how you could get 6 Pullmans into an express mail package for $7.
I ship stuff by USPS all the time and it costs me $7 to ship a 1 lb package
inside Massachusetts, and much more than that to California.

Maybe the Atlas warehouse is next door to you?

Tim

On 3/1/2017 3:17 PM, 'C. Strickland' cstrickjr@... [STMFC] wrote:
Jon,   did you order online or telephone?  I was using online.

Online.  It gave me about 5/6 choices with USPS being the cheapest.  The actual cost was $7.03 for 6 Pullmans.

--
Jon Miller