From: Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Wed, Mar 1, 2017 8:39 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] early ORER's

First of all, you should make the effort to "qualify." Second, YOU can't make copies, but I was told they will make them from the more durable issues. Third, remember the days when we took notes on what we read? You know, back in the day.

Tony Thompson

On Mar 1, 2017, at 5:25 PM, riverman_vt@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi Tony,

    If Stanford will not allow many people to touch the older ORER's and
will not make copies available what good are they to anyone?

My best, Don Valentine