Re: Atlas/Branchline Sale

Brian Carlson

Frankly It sounds like atlas site has errors either in its shipping table or how the weight, and size of the branchline kits are being calculated.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 2, 2017, at 11:29 AM, 'C. Strickland' cstrickjr@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

 Since I started this thread, I went back to the Atlas site and tried again.  Same story, $70.92 for 19 freight cars & $70.53 UPS.  I can get it next day air for 430.86.  So I revised the order to 7 cars.  Same song, second verse; $22.98 for the cars and $20.47 UPS or $36.95 USPS Priority.  I have never gotten the low cost options that Jon Miller said he got.

Craig Strickland

Avast logo