From: David Sieber ealabhan0@... [STMFC]
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:58 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] PHOTO HELP NEEDED

Gentlemen,
     While there is a lot of great info out on NP 10000-13999 boxcars, one could also not assume that Bill left off a zero, but perhaps actually meant NP 1000-1064 (possibly also NP 1065-70), loader-equipped 40ft steel boxcars upgraded ca. 1959 with DF, DF-2, or Spartan Tri-Belt loaders and renumbered into the NP 1000-series. While I did send him my one poor scan of NP 1031 (an STB car), I unfortunately did not have a good end view nor any further info on the NP's loader upgrade program, which cars were upgraded, etc. Anyone have info and/or photos of NP 1000-1064?
Dave Sieber
Reno  NV