Re: Atlas/Branchline sale

Jon Miller

On 3/2/2017 6:32 PM, Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC] wrote:

      Guys, quit kvetching! Just get Jon Miller to place all your orders .

    I ordered passenger cars only and there was at least one other person who got exactly what I got.  I just went to the site and everything is there including item numbers; for example a 14-sec pass is B5413 and a 50' box is B1006 (certain type-just an example), etc.  All this took me 10 sec.  I didn't put them in my cart.  As to accounts if you use the left side it just goes to the items and if you put items in your cart it finds you from previous orders.

    All orders thru me 100% markup (still half price, grin)!

    Now to something serious, how do you strip paint from Atlas/Branchline cars?

Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems,
SPROG, JMRI User