MKT 97001-97300 Boxcars

Allan Smith

I have conductors lists from the Sierra RR in 1952-1954. One car on the list is MKT 97165. I have a photo from an article in Modelrailroading of car 97095. The photo is a broadside shot and does't show the ends and roof, December 1948 is the built date with a 6' 5-6-6 youngstown door. I have gone thru all the new lists on the steam era freight car site and can't find this series. 1948 was a year of change in freight car construction with the new ends and roofs.
Can anyone provide details for these cars? Ends , roofs, brake gear, manufacturer etc.

Al Smith
Sonora CA