Railway Prototype Cyclopedia Volume 34

Ed Hawkins

STMFC,

The RP CYC Publishing Company is pleased to announce the imminent release of RAILWAY PROTOTYPE CYCLOPEDIA, Volume 34, scheduled for distribution sometime by April 2017. Volume 34 is a special expanded 193-page publication that provides updates, corrections, and many additional photographs for Volumes 1 through 33 that were not included in the original articles. A special effort has been made to acquire previously unpublished color and black and white photographs and diagrams (480 total!) that greatly enhance the usefulness of the previous volumes. Volume 34 also includes two new tables, eight trade advertisements, a revised roster, and a list of corrections as well as additional information made available to us in the intervening years. If you have our previous volumes, you’ll certainly want this one!

For a flyer with the details: http://www.rpcycpub.com/v34flyer.pdf

We appreciate your support and extend to you a pre-publication offer for Volume 34 – The “Grand Addendum.” The normal retail price for Volume 34 is $59.95. However, your cost is only $50.00* (postpaid). But your payment must be postmarked by Saturday, March 25, 2017 for this offer to be valid. There will be no exceptions! To take advantage of this one-time, pre-publication offer for RP CYC, Volume 34, please send a check or money order in the amount of $50.00* by March 25, 2017 to:

RP CYC Publishing Co.
P.O. Box 4351
Chesterfield, MO 63006-0451

*Missouri residents must add $4.00 state & local sales tax ($54.00 total amount, or $64.80 total amount after the sale date).  Foreign Customers: We are not taking direct foreign orders for Volume 34. For information on U.S. dealers stocking this book, please visit our web site at: http://www.rpcycpub.com.

Thank you,
Pat Wider & Ed Hawkins