Re: Westerfield S-40-1 stock car

Bruce Smith

Jon,

Vallejo? It’s been around for years (since 1965).  It is mostly used by military modelers, so check out the local shops that cater to that crowd, like my local USA Hobbies.  I used the older non “air” formulation which requires massive thinning for airbrushing. It, and Model Master are the only hobby supplies available within 100 miles of me!  Vallejo is also making a very interesting line of weathering products.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Mar 6, 2017, at 8:58 AM, Jon Miller atsfus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

On 3/6/2017 6:23 AM, Eric Hansmann eric@... [STMFC] wrote:
on the Resin Car Works blog

    Interesting new (?) name in paint.  Apparently not available on the west coast.  Mail order?

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941