Re: Westerfield S-40-1 stock car

Ken Adams

Jon

I found Vallejo both Air and Model Color at a Hobby Lobby. Limited selection but basic colors. Check their hours as they may not be open on Sundays. I use the Vallejo Model Color when not going to all the trouble to set up an airbrush paint station (I live in a townhouse so not able to have a permanent in house air brush setup.) Model Color goes on very smooth with a good brush. Looking for the right match for SP Daylight Orange to use for touch up when I cannot set up for Star Brand spraying.

Another store was Game Kastle which caters to the war game set but mostly in the South Bay.

Ken Adams
WC CA