From: "jimbetz jimbetz@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:03 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Sand Loads in HO?

Hi,

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I think I can "go
forward" with this project ... except I'd like to know the
answers to the following 'extra credit' questions ...

Does anyone have any idea where the Santa Fe sourced
their sand for facilities in Northern California?
Or even a clue what color sand was used by the ATSF in
the same area?
- Jim B.