Re: BLI 6K Tank Car photos posted

James SANDIFER

If it is any help in your decision, I know one of our STMFC members was assisting them with this project, a tank car guy (not I).

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 6:33 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] BLI 6K Tank Car photos posted

     If BLI can't do better than what they have offered as photos of the new 6,000 gal.

tank cars they need to find a new photographer. Until then, or when I have one in

hand, my view is about the same as Tim O's. A well done Brown Co. car would be

a welcome addition to what is available in HO scale but the operative words here

are "well done". One cannot discern the quality of a model from photos that look

more like an artist's rendition.

Cordially, Don Valentine