Re: Pennsy X29

Nelson Moyer

YMW ladder stiles are designated by rung spacing, not width. The width depends upon how long you're grab irons are, or you can select the etched rungs by length. I did a blog post on Resin Car Works Blog on building these ladders. You'll find it at http://blog.resincarworks.com/

Nelson Moyer

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 10:20 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Pennsy X29

Good morning:

I am hope someone on the list may know this information. I looking for the width of the ladders on Pennsy X29 box cars so I can get the correct ladder from Pierre. I looked at the all steel book from Speedwitch and the drawings show the distance between the rungs but not the stiles.

Thanks,

Bob Amsler
Saint Louis, Missouri