Re: Broadway Limited Dealers on this list

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 3/7/2017 4:31 AM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] wrote:

If there are any Broadway Dealers on this list that will be splitting up the bulk packs and taking reservations for their new tank cars? If so can you please let us know who you are?

Bill Welch

    I am not a dealer but ordered a 4 pack, #6126 assorted.  I am only going to keep 1 or 2*.  Willing to trade or sell (cost +shipping) the remaining.  Cost is not MSRP.  Might make some arrangement through my dealer, private email please.  Remember BLI cars are not packed for individual sale so additional packaging is required.

* dates that fit my era

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941