From: 'Robert J. Amsler, Jr.' mpfan1@... [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:20 AM
To: STMFC@...
Reply To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Pennsy X29

Good morning:

I am hope someone on the list may know this information.  I looking for the width of the ladders on Pennsy X29 box cars so I can get the correct ladder from Pierre.  I looked at the all steel book from Speedwitch and the drawings show the distance between the rungs but not the stiles.

Thanks,

Bob Amsler

Saint Louis, Missouri