Re: Pennsy X29

Todd Horton

My mistake, I saw rungs and that translated into rivets somehow.  I apologize for the error.

Todd Horton

From: "Mark Landgraf mark_landgraf@... [STMFC]"
To: "'Robert J. Amsler, Jr.' mpfan1@... [STMFC]" ; STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Pennsy X29

‎Bob

According to a PRR plan sheet for ladders, the X29 has
The vertical Styles are 1-3/4 by 1-3/4 by 3/16
Outside to outside the ladder width is 20
The rungs have the rivet holes 18-1/4 apart
The rungs are 3/4 inch in diameter
The rivets fit into a 5/8 hole
The vertical spacing, rung to rung is 15-3/4

Hope this helps
Mark