Re: BLI 6K Tank Car photos posted

Tim O'Connor

  > If it is any help in your decision, I know one of our STMFC members was
  > assisting them with this project, a tank car guy (not I).

Ed Hawkins has made no secret of his assistance. Ed will help any manufacturer
who asks for good prototype information - In this case, Broadway wanted information
on paint and lettering, as Ed has already posted here. And evidently BLI tried to
use the information effectively.

But a funky model with giant rivets, fat handrails, a 4" thick solid walkway. I'm
sorry, but park this blob next to a TANGENT tank car and you will not be happy with
the comparison.

My days of buying "toy" trains are long past.